To be able to fully use this Web Site, you are required to register. When becoming a member, you may be asked for a proof of identity, contact information or other information required for the use of certain services. You are held personally responsible for the accuracy of the information, for maintaining the confidentiality of your user password and for all activities occurring on the Auctions’ Web Site under your user account.
When registering at the Web Site, it is expected that all the informationand data,which you provide with the purpose of registering or which you submit to us as proof of your identity, are valid and truthful.
All of the aforementioned information that you provide when registering will be accepted as such until the moment when first irregularities are noticed, at which point the Administrator will be forced to verify their validity.
All illogical registrations made on this Web Site will be examined by the Administrator in order to enable proper functioning of Web Site and, based on the Administrator’s evaluation, these registrations may be deleted.
When registering, you will be asked to list two addresses. Providing us with one address is obligatory while providing us with a second address is optional and is used if the shipment or payment address does not match the first address.
In the section titled How to buy, any user may find detailed information on the use of this Web Site.
By registering on the Old postcard s Shop, you agree to immediately notify our Administrator in case of unauthorized use of your user password, user account or any other disregard of safety on this Web Site. The Old Potcards Shop Web Site cannot be and is not responsible for any possible loss or any damage made by your oversight, incorrect information or in the case you neglected to adequately protect your password.
Proprietary rights of the „Old Postcards“ Shop Web Site
The Old Postcards Web Site has the right to lease the space of its Site to third parties and thus, advertisements, messages or any other material are the responsibility solely of the person from whom the content originally came from.
Old Postcards shop
The Old Postcards Shop retains the right to any information regarding the seller or buyer and this data cannot and will not be made public and will not be given to third parties.
By registering on this Web Site you agree and accept that this Web Site does not assure to:
1) match your needs,
2) enable uninterrupted, timely, safe or flawless access to the this Web Site,
3) provide correct and reliable results by using the Web Site which will match any of your expectations other than the ones explicitly warranted by the in the Terms of Agreement regarding the quality of any product, service, information or any other material ordered or obtained from Old Postcards Shop
4) fix any software bug.
You explicitly agree and accept that Old Postcards Web Site will not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, accidental, unique or consequential damage, including, but not limited to, loss of profit, damage to your and the health of others, good will, use of data or other impalpable losses and which result in:
1) the use or the inability to use this Web Site,
2) costs of replacing goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services ordered or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered through this Web Site,
3) unauthorised access or altering your transfer or data,
4) third-party statements or behaviour on this Web Site,
Old Postcards shop